Here are some things to Remember (Re-Member):
- We are all always Blessed.
- To be “spiritually awake”…seeking God always in all ways.
- To create Sacred Space in your life: make room for God in all areas of your life.
- To practice Hospitality to all – give to all, serve the poorest and neediest, and remember to receive, rather than take when offered.
- God’s abiding, faithful Love daily.
- All of us are God’s great work of art, regardless of one’s religion. Remember: everyone is created by the Creator.
- That becoming disgusted with “worry” and “fear” (especially of the future) is good – it convinces us to let go and enjoy the Present Moment of the Presence Who is a Present Reality.
- To seek and live a life that is extraordinary, transparent, loving, and compassionate…remember to simply be the person God created you to be.
- To seek spiritual renewal daily through such disciplines as prayer, living deeply in Sacred Words, silence, service, contemplation, meditation, being in creation, and do it all wrapped in gratitude.
- To nurture your love for God and neighbor and to let God’s love nurture you by listening and speaking openly, truthfully, and transparently with God each day, as often as possible; for that is the definition of “true prayer.”